Ridge Athletic Clubs is a locally owned and operated fitness facility located in Bozeman, Montana with over 30 years of experience in the health and fitness industry. With two locations, one in the heart of Downtown Bozeman and another on Fallon Avenue, Members and Guests will find the support and resources of a community committed to leading healthy lifestyles.
We offer a full range of fitness programs for all ages, and our knowledgeable staff and certified personal trainers will be more than happy to work with you to reach your individual fitness goals.
Some of our amenities include a full service Spa, Ridge Kids childcare facility, pool, racquetball and basketball courts, expansive group fitness classes, a full fitness floor, pro shop, and much more! Please feel free to stop by or contact Member Services for more information or to schedule a tour!
CLICK HERE to subscribe to our Member Newsletter
Do you want to stay in the loop on Ridge Events, News, Fitness Tips, Programs and Special Offers? Sign-up for our Member Newsletter for all of the updates and information!
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a membership cost?
- What constitutes a family or a couple membership?
- I’m new to the club, what kind of clothing should I wear?
- I’m traveling and would like to continue my workouts. How do I use my IHRSA guest privileges?
- As a member, can I bring in guests?
- How do I cancel my membership?
- Do I have to be an executive member to use the executive locker room?
- Do you offer short term memberships?
- Can I add people onto or off my account?
- Can I put my membership on hold?
- Read More…
Tribe Team Training
Latest News From The Blog
Here is good news for the New Year; health is contagious. Healthy people consort with their likes and good behaviors are reinforced. This applies to fitness, eating, and avoiding addictive attractions. Naturally, runners don’t hang out with smokers–an increasing rare category. Ever seen someone smoking at a triathlon, or even … Read More
Spring is in the air, and with it comes thoughts of spring cleaning. Have you ever thought about spring cleaning your diet? Here are some simple spring cleaning tips specifically for your kitchen, refrigerator, pantry, and mind that can help you improve your nutrition and even lose weight. First (and … Read More