Ridge Athletic Clubs is locally owned and operated fitness facility located in Bozeman, Montana with over 30 years of experience in the health and fitness industry. With two locations, one in the heart of Downtown Bozeman and another on Fallon Avenue, Members and Guests will find the support and resources of a community committed to leading healthy lifestyles.
We offer a full range of fitness programs for all ages, and our knowledgeable staff and certified personal trainers will be more than happy to work with you to reach your individual fitness goals.
Some of our amenities include a full service Spa, Ridge Kids childcare facility, pool, racquetball and basketball courts, expansive group fitness classes, a full fitness floor, pro shop, and much more! Please feel free to stop by or contact Member Services for more information or to schedule a tour!
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a membership cost?
- What constitutes a family or a couple membership?
- I’m new to the club, what kind of clothing should I wear?
- I’m traveling and would like to continue my workouts. How do I use my IHRSA guest privileges?
- As a member, can I bring in guests?
- How do I cancel my membership?
- Do I have to be an executive member to use the executive locker room?
- Do you offer short term memberships?
- Can I add people onto or off my account?
- Can I put my membership on hold?
- Read More…
Tribe Team Training
Latest News From The Blog
Have you gone meat free today? You may be surprised to learn that giving up meat for just one day each week can have a significant positive impact both on your family’s health and on our environment. For Health Red and processed meat is associated with an increased risk of … Read More
The weather is warming in south west Montana and for many of us, that means we are becoming more active and perhaps even entering some races. It is all to easy to increase training volume quickly, especially with a deadline looming or the “I used to be able to do … Read More