Ridge Athletic Clubs is locally owned and operated fitness facility located in Bozeman, Montana with over 30 years of experience in the health and fitness industry. With two locations, one in the heart of Downtown Bozeman and another on Fallon Avenue, Members and Guests will find the support and resources of a community committed to leading healthy lifestyles.
We offer a full range of fitness programs for all ages, and our knowledgeable staff and certified personal trainers will be more than happy to work with you to reach your individual fitness goals.
Some of our amenities include a full service Spa, Ridge Kids childcare facility, pool, racquetball and basketball courts, expansive group fitness classes, a full fitness floor, pro shop, and much more! Please feel free to stop by or contact Member Services for more information or to schedule a tour!
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a membership cost?
- What constitutes a family or a couple membership?
- I’m new to the club, what kind of clothing should I wear?
- I’m traveling and would like to continue my workouts. How do I use my IHRSA guest privileges?
- As a member, can I bring in guests?
- How do I cancel my membership?
- Do I have to be an executive member to use the executive locker room?
- Do you offer short term memberships?
- Can I add people onto or off my account?
- Can I put my membership on hold?
- Read More…
Tribe Team Training
Latest News From The Blog
Running is a sport that requires a positive perspective. As we move into the Fall season where trail and road races occur nearly every weekend, those who don’t run races may be asking themselves, why do people voluntarily run 6.1, 13.1, or 26.2 miles? The answer to this question … Read More
Nutrition choices for an endurance runner (or any endurance athlete) can be the difference between a successful PR (personal record) and the disappointment of falling short. Here are some keys to fueling your body for that next race day PR. Daily Training Considerations Consume adequate fuel day-in and day-out. Calorie … Read More