Ridge Athletic Clubs is locally owned and operated fitness facility located in Bozeman, Montana with over 30 years of experience in the health and fitness industry. With two locations, one in the heart of Downtown Bozeman and another on Fallon Avenue, Members and Guests will find the support and resources of a community committed to leading healthy lifestyles.
We offer a full range of fitness programs for all ages, and our knowledgeable staff and certified personal trainers will be more than happy to work with you to reach your individual fitness goals.
Some of our amenities include a full service Spa, Ridge Kids childcare facility, pool, racquetball and basketball courts, expansive group fitness classes, a full fitness floor, pro shop, and much more! Please feel free to stop by or contact Member Services for more information or to schedule a tour!
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a membership cost?
- What constitutes a family or a couple membership?
- I’m new to the club, what kind of clothing should I wear?
- I’m traveling and would like to continue my workouts. How do I use my IHRSA guest privileges?
- As a member, can I bring in guests?
- How do I cancel my membership?
- Do I have to be an executive member to use the executive locker room?
- Do you offer short term memberships?
- Can I add people onto or off my account?
- Can I put my membership on hold?
- Read More…
Tribe Team Training
Latest News From The Blog
Like most of us, I can have trouble sleeping. We all try to fit too much into our lives and oftentimes sleep takes a backseat to work, family time, exercise, socializing, and other activities. Don’t get me wrong, these are all very important activities in our lives, but we need … Read More
When people think of core training the first thought is to train your abs (your rectus abdominis and obliques to be specific.) To be fair, when you are at a lean body fat percentage, these are the show muscles of your core that give you the elusive six pack. However, … Read More