We’re so glad you’re taking charge of your own well-being! Ridge Athletic Clubs strives to help our members create their own complete healthy lifestyle.
We offer a wide variety of membership options to fit your lifestyle.
- Single, Couple, and Family
- Student (Full time students 23 and under)
- Senior (65 and up)
- Corporate (Only 5 employees needed!)
- Riverside Country Club Member Rates
- Temporary Memberships. (One week and up!)To get started, simply call us at (406) 586-1737 or visit a membership advisor.
When you join the Ridge, you receive:
• Ten-day 100% money back guarantee
• Over 100 group fitness classes per week in 3 beautiful studios
• Pool, therapy pool, hot tub, sauna, and steam
• Racquetball, squash, and handball courts
• Over 125 pieces of cardiovascular equipment with cardio theater and a semi-private cardio deck
• Five lines of strength training equipment
• Complimentary day use locker rooms with select toiletries
• Complimentary towel service
• Two locations to serve you
• Discounted guest passes
• IHRSA guest privileges
• 10% discount at Universal Athletics
• Opportunities to invite friends to try the club with you. (When they join, you’ll have the added bonus of a new workout partner!)
Additional Services Available
• Ridge Kids Child Care
• Personal training
• Fitness Programs
• Coffee and Juice bar
• Kids Programs
• Guest passes
• Bozeman Deaconess Physical Therapy
• Bozeman Deaconess Health Screening
Membership Staff Hours:
Monday–Thursday 8:00am to 7:00pm
Saturday & Sunday 10:00am–4:00pm
If you would like to meet with a Membership Advisor outside of these hours, please call our membership department and we will schedule a time that works for you!
Refer A Friend
Bring in a friend in or ask us for a referral coupon; they’ll get a discount on their joining fee, and we’ll thank you with a gift card that can be used throughout both Clubs!
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a membership cost?
- What constitutes a family or a couple membership?
- I’m new to the club, what kind of clothing should I wear?
- I’m traveling and would like to continue my workouts. How do I use my IHRSA guest privileges?
- As a member, can I bring in guests?
- How do I cancel my membership?
- Do I have to be an executive member to use the executive locker room?
- Do you offer short term memberships?
- Can I add people onto or off my account?
- Can I put my membership on hold?
- Read Mor